Who can get involved?
We want to hear from as many service users, carers, family members and colleagues within TEWV as possible. Service users, family members and carers are encouraged to sign up here
Everyone who works at TEWV has been sent an email with their login details from the automated system. If you have a colleague who hasn't received thier login details, please ask them to email email@example.com
What is an online workshop?
An online workshop operates much like a workshop you might have attended before, but better. You can make suggestions, post comments, vote on the contribution of your colleagues, or simply watch and listen. All contributions to the workshop are anonymous, providing a safe environment for all to contribute and it is accessible at work or via any mobile devices.
Being anonymous, contributions will also be judged on their content, not because of who is making the suggestion. To ensure anonymity we use a third-party provider, Clever Together, who will facilitate the conversation and will capture and code the submissions, producing an independent report for us.
When is the online workshop open?
You can join in at any time Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and add your ideas and votes, from your phone, tablet or computer.
What can I post?
We welcome all ideas, whether they are potentially controversial or about difficult topics. However, We expect you to be respectful with your contributions. Accordingly, we have two simple golden rules:
- We do not allow ideas or comments which are critical of a specific individual. These will either be amended to anonymise the individual, or hidden completely from view.
- We do not allow any ideas or comments that could reasonably be described as abusive or considered to be bullying, harassment, assault or a threat of violence. Such ideas will be hidden and may also lead to further action, depending on their severity.
Clever Together will contact you anonymously through their automated email system if you have broken either of these rules.
All comments should be in line with our Trust values and any comments naming individuals will be moderated by Clever Together.
Who can I contact if I am having difficulty?
The platform is provided by our independent partners, Clever Together. If you’re having difficulty using the platform, please email them directly at
Will my comments on the platform be anonymous?
Any contributions you submit in the discussion platform will be visible to others taking part in the conversation. However, your personal details will not be visible on the platform - your information will not be shown next to any of your ideas, comments or votes.
Do I have to make comments or post ideas?
No. You can log in and watch the discussion or use the like and dislike buttons to submit your views. We believe that everyone in the trust has something to contribute.
Will anybody else at the Trust know if I take part in the online workshop?
The online workshop is managed by Clever Together and no one within in the Trust will be able to identify you.
Clever Together can use the platform to automatically send emails to contributors. Any emails from Clever Together will be automatically generated via the system, no-one will know who the system is emailing in this regard unless you choose to come forward.
How will the conversation be moderated?
This online workshop is being facilitated independently by Clever Together.
In order to facilitate the workshop the facilitation team may need to:
- Merge some ideas that have similar content. When two ideas are merged, all votes and comments are transferred to the new idea and the title may be reworded to better capture its essence
- Split some ideas that contain discuss multiple topics in one post. If your post contains more than one idea, the facilitation team may choose to break the post up into multiple posts and submitted them into relevant streams
- Edit or remove ideas that do need meet the conversation guidelines. Any posts containing offensive or abusive material may be edited or removed.